This is a circuit from the August 2010 Beginner 30 minute workout.
You're going to do 5 exercises in a row, each for the time listed next to the description below. Once you're done with the circuit, you'll rest 30 seconds, and then complete that circuit again, rest another 30 second after completing the circuit a second time, and then go on and do the circuit one more time.
Here's a video of it and the written descriptions are below:
Knee Taps - 30 seconds
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, and bend your arms at the elbow right in front you of with your upper arms tucked into your sides.
2. Bring your left leg up as quickly as you can, touching your left hand with the top of your left knee.
3. Lower your left leg while at the same time bringing your right leg up and touching your right hand with the top of your right knee.
4. Continue back and forth between legs as quickly as you can and remembering to bring your legs up as high as you can to touch your hands until you have completed the recommended number of repetitions or time.
Side Leg Raise with Extension - 15 seconds on each leg
1. Kneel on your knees and hands and keep your back flat and arms straight from the shoulders to your hands on the ground.
2. Starting with the right side, raise your right leg (while keeping the knee bent and your upper body stable) up towards your right side until the leg is parallel to the floor.
3. Then extend knee so that your entire leg is straight and pointing to the right, while keeping your leg lifted in the air.
4. Pause for a second, then bend your knee back into towards your body and then lower the leg back down.
5. Continue doing all the repetitions or time on one side before moving on and completing all the repetitions or time on the left leg.
Cross Crawl - 30 seconds
1. Stand with your hands behind your ears and pull your shoulder blades together. Keep your eyes looking straight ahead.
2. Move your right elbow across your body and slightly down while at the same time, bringing your left knee up as high as you can. In other words, aim your right elbow towards your left knee.
3. Return your upper body to the starting position and place your left leg on the floor.
4. Follow the same movement aiming your left elbow towards your lifted right knee.
5. Continue alternating between both sides until you have completed the recommended number of repetitions or time.
Prisoner Squat - 30 seconds
1. Stand with your feet just greater than shoulder-width apart.
2. Clasp your hands behind your head. Keep your elbows back and shoulder blades pulled together to work the upper back.
3. Start the movement at the hip. Push your hips backward and “sit back into a chair.” Make your hips go back as far as possible.
4. Squat as deep as possible, but keep your lower back tensed in a neutral position.
5. Don’t let your lower back become rounded.
6. Push with your butt muscles, hamstrings, and quadriceps to return to the starting position. Continue the movement for the recommended number of repetitions or time.
Spiderman Crawls - Knees - 30 seconds
1. Get at the top of a pushup position by resting on your hands and the tips of your toes. Your arms should be shoulder width apart. Make sure to keep your body in a straight line from your shoulders to your feet and to not sag or raise your hips.
2. Drop your knees straight down on the ground without moving them closer to your stomach.
3. Starting with your left leg, bring it forward towards your hand as far as you can and drop your foot flat down. Make sure to keep your body straight. Don’t raise your butt. Keep your arms straight/locked at the top of the position (don’t lower yourself).
4. Pause for a moment and then return your left leg to the starting position.
5. Do the next rep using the right leg and continue to alternate legs until you have completed all of the recommended repetitions or time.