Friday, March 16, 2007

I Hate to Keep Beating This

Again, no, not that.

Here's an article by Gabrielle Reece stating what I've been trying to pound into your heads...start eating....

Here's the way she puts it:

People, especially you girls, you need to eat if you want to lose. If you don't eat enough, you are starving yourself. So guess what? The body says to itself, "Oh, OK, since I'm not sure about this food flow, I'm going to hold onto every last calorie that enters my mouth." Isn't that great? So instead of working with yourself by blowing off breakfast and having "salad" for lunch and a glass of wine for dinner to stay or get thin, you're actually shutting down the show and making that eating hill even steeper.


Bottom line, stop looking at food as something to be avoided if trying to lose weight. You need to change your attitude and not feel guilty when you put food in your mouth. Food is fuel, it's not Satan's way of selling your soul to him.

www.leanbodyfitness.com

No comments: