Friday, August 7, 2009

Back to Fasting

I was bored this week so I decided to do another fast yesterday.

I wrote a review on a fast I did for a couple of months here following the guidelines of the book Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon.

I did it a little different this time. Last time, I would have a meal before I went to bed and then wouldn't eat until the following night, 24 hours later. This time I finished up dinner around 5:30 pm on Wednesday and then didn't eat again until around 5:30 pm on Thursday. It was pretty much a breeze. Didn't even phase me all day that I hadn't eaten.

Drank about 4 or 5 cups of green tea, about 3 liters of water, and I got a Diet Coke in there too.

I can't recommend this type of guideline enough and if you follow it with a Paleo Diet on the days that you are eating, I think you're results will be outstanding.

Both the fasting guidelines and the Paleo Diet guidelines are included in the Lean Body Fat Loss Nutritional Guide that you get whenever you order one of the workouts from Lean Body Workouts. Go and check it out and when you get started on one of the 4-week workouts, don't hesitate to e-mail me at mike@leanbodytraining.com to let me know how it's going.

Have a good weekend.

www.leanbodytraining.com
Facebook

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.