Part of the issue is that I think we think that when we are putting quite a bit of effort into following something, that the returns should be above the average than if you didn't put as much effort into it. So if you put a lot of effort into following a diet that has you measuring out everything, eat this and eating that and eating at this time and not this time, you're going to expect to lose weight quicker than a person who is following an eating plan that is more simple.
But then you find out that your results just aren't that much better with all that extra effort.
I think it's human nature: We want the best results we can get by using the least amount of energy.
When you buy one of my Lean Body Training Home Bodyweight Fat Loss Workouts, you also get a copy of the Lean Body Training Fat Loss Nutritional Guide. I'll tell you what, the Nutritional Guide is about as simple as a plan as you can get.
There's no counting calories, no measuring out portions, no timing your meals to the atomic clock, just a few simple rules on what you can eat and not eat. It makes it simple whether you're cooking a meal at home, or going out to eat at a restaurant.
Read what one person thought of the Lean Body Training Nutritional Plan:
"I was a carboholic before I started the nutritional plan and was worried that I wouldn't be able to stick with it. After approximately a week and a half the carb cravings were gone and I actually started looking forward to the meals. There are such a wide variety of food choices that even a picky eater like myself had no trouble finding foods I love to eat. Once I made up my mind to follow the eating plan I didn't find it to be very difficult to stick to it, even with a busy lifestyle." - Cheri Holland, Plymouth Michigan
So if you want a copy of the Lean Body Training Nutritional Plan, go take a read about the Lean Body Training Home Bodyweight Fat Loss Workouts and order one today to get a plan for yourself that not only simplifies your exercise routine, but also your daily healthy eating habits.
http://www.lbworkouts.com/homebwwov1.html
www.leanbodytraining.com

No comments:
Post a Comment