Monday, March 15, 2010

A Simple Diet Plan

I'm all about simple solutions and finding a simple diet plan for people to follow AND that works.

I came across this article that gives out a eating plan that claims you can lose weight while staying full.

I like the concept because I think for a lot of people, they snack on junk food because they get what they consider "hungry."

But when you look at the diet itself that it has listed out, it's not a very simple diet plan.

Example from Day 2 Breakfast:

5.3 oz 2% Greek yogurt with honey, 1 sliced banana, 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts

So you mean you have to measure that out? Not 5.1 oz, not 5.5 ounces, but 5.3...

Day 2 snacks:

1 cup cantaloupe chunks and 1 cup pineapple chunks, topped with ¼ tsp chopped mint


Are these from a can, or do you have to take the time to cut all that up almost every day(and if it's in a can, that's a lot of sodium to go along with it)?

And probably my favorite snack they listed on the last day:

Two 2¼-in. homemade chocolate chip cookies; 8 oz coffee with 1% milk


2 1/4 inch....HOMEMADE...not store bought...talk about getting technical.

And I'll admit, I had to google what a Babybel was.

The problem is, there's not too many people that are going to last on this diet for long. All the measuring, chopping, eyeballing, and weighing of food is going to make it to complex for people to stick with.

My fitness routines comes with a fat loss nutritional guide that I think is basic a simple diet plan.

You eat twice a day, and you eat all you want of the foods I have listed. The foods are very simple: meats, veggies, fruits, nuts, and various oils.

There's no measuring, there's no weighing, there's no calorie counting. You follow the diet plan and the workouts and you WILL lose weight.

This stuff doesn't have to be complex. A simple diet plan is all you need and the fitness routines that I offer are just what you need to lose that weight and get the body that you want and at just $4.95 for the first month's workout (just 16 cents a day), you can give it a try for a month. You've got nothing to lose.

Fitness Routines

www.leanbodytraining.com
Facebook

No comments: