I went outside after doing a little leash training with her to get her a little exercise. She follows me everywhere I go so it wasn't a problem keeping her near me.
I started at one side of the yard, looked at her and then sprinted to the other side as fast as I could and she followed right along. When reaching the other end, I would turn around, take another look at her (and watch her little nub wag a million miles an hour) take a turn for a different part of the yard and sprint as fast as I could to it, again, with her on my tail. Did this repeatedly for about 10 minutes.
Great impromptu interval workout that was not only good for me, but also good for my dog. I'm not sure what's going to happen though when she can actually beat me in the race.
www.leanbodyfitness.com

No comments:
Post a Comment