Monday, March 30, 2009

De-Tox For Your Body

In the past, whenever I saw the words "Detox Your Body" I would kind of glance past it, thinking stereotypically that it was going to be some sort of existential material that has a Utopian tone to it.

But, keeping with my new year's resolution that I keep and open mind about everything, I decided to take a read of this article when I found it on the web.

I was kind of surprised by it because for the most part, it wasn't giving you a list of a bunch of supplements that would supposedly rid your body of any and all evil once and for all.

What I basically got out of it was: STOP EATING CRAP!! Meaning, start eating things that are not processed with a ton of chemicals. Eat things that are organic, get your fruits and vegetables, and your legumes, and leafy greens. Make up some juices using real fruit.

In other words, it's like De-Tox really means: "Eat the way we are supposed to eat: natural foods."

So in a way, it's like I've been detoxing for the last number of years and didn't even know it. So I hope you are as well and if not, get with it!

www.leanbodyfitness.com
Facebook

No comments: