Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trying to Find Healthy Fast Food

Okay fine, we've all been there where we just can't help the circumstances (or at least that is what we tell ourselves...) of stopping at a fast food place for a bite to eat. Maybe you're traveling, got home unexpectedly late from work, whatever.

This article TRIES to give you some tips on how to get through a fast food meal without completely going over the top.

I guess they work in an emergency, but that's about as far as I'm going to go with an endorsement. It's still just jaw-dropping the amount of calories that are in that stuff (even with the modifications) and how quickly you can eat it AND actually feel hungry again about 30 minutes after you're done.

On a related note, I guess if i really did have to give an endorsement to a fast food place I'd have to give it to Subway. Last summer it seemed I was addicted to that Oven Roasted Chicken Breast sub....

www.leanbodyfitness.com

No comments: