Well, here it is. I've been on and off on my blogging for the last month or so working feverishly on two new websites, and now, they are officially launched.
www.leanbodytraining.com is the first one I'm going to talk about.
Lean Body Training is going to be the HUB for all my websites as well as my new main site that is going to continually grow with a new blog, a video blog, and anything else that my brain decides to put on there. Go check it out and on the home page you'll find a FREE e-report that I wrote called The Ten Realities of Lean Body Training. It's a great read and also includes 3 FREE Fat Burning Workouts. All you have to do is fill out the form and follow the instructions from there on how to download it.
The next site is www.LBworkouts.com. This is where I'm going to house all the workouts that I build and sell. I've got two different workouts out there right now: the Lean Body Training Fitness Trail Fat Loss workouts and the Lean Body Training Home Bodyweight Fat Loss workouts. These are great workouts that are incredibly cheap (less than $8) to buy and, there's different version depending on your fitness level (beginner, intermediate, and advanced). You also get a BONUS Fat Loss Nutritional Guide with every purchase so it's really a steal to get 2 e-books that'll give you information on what to eat along with a 4-week workout.
This workout site is going to grow more substantially over time so make sure to bookmark it and check back frequently.
That's it. Those were my babies for the last month or so. If you give the workouts a whirl, don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail at mike@leanbodytraining.com (also, notice the new e-mail address) and let me know how it went.
www.leanbodytraining.com
Facebook
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment